Plaza Ambulatory Surgery Center is located in Portland Oregon at 5050 NE Hoyt St. and offers ENT, Urology, Podiatry, Neuro/Spine, Pain Management, General Surgery, GYN, Ortho, and Ophthalmology.
We are currently hiring for:
Per Diem, Part-Time & Full Time PRE-OP/PACU RN’s
Job duties include but aren’t limited to:
- Assesses patient and family needs in order to provide quality care to assigned patients.
- Develops, discusses, and communicates a realistic problem list (plan of care) for each patient, in collaboration with each patient, family, and significant other in order to address all identified needs.
- Demonstrates the skills and judgment necessary to implement medical plan of care, nursing interventions, and procedures as necessary for the care of the patient.
- Evaluates the identified problems, care provided, and patient’s responses are reassessed in order meet patient and family needs to ensure overall quality of care delivered.
- Maintains up to date and accurate documentation of nursing care provided to ensure the integration of information for use by the healthcare team, in order to ensure quality care.
- Maintains current knowledge, certification, and licensure. Pursues professional growth and development.
- Functions as a role model for current and new staff.
- Demonstrates leadership behaviors in a professional manner.
- Directs other licensed and non-licensed personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned.
- Functions as an extension of the nurse manager as a role model for current and new staff.
- Performs selected managerial duties as delegated by the Clinical Director.
- Attends all required safety training programs and can describe his or her responsibilities related to general safety, center/service safety, and specific job related hazards.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Follows the center exposure control plans/bloodborne and airborne pathogens.
- Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a center/unit team inter- and intracenter to facilitate the center’s/unit’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
- Performs all responsibilities/duties required by the center, as defined in the scope of service, to ensure that the unique nature of the client is addressed
Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 6:00 am 6:00 pm. No Weekends or Holidays. Pay Depending On Experience. 401K with Match, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life, Employee Quarterly bonus program.
Full-time, Part-Time, Per Diem
- Bachelor’s is preferred, Associates Degree in Nursing from accredited School
Required license or certification:
- RN BLS